Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tribute to Shane

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

12 comments:

The Frampton's said...

That is AMAZING...what a tribute.

Matt and Katelyn said...

Thanks for putting this up! It helps me alotL:)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that was a great tribute! thanks for sharing this- your family is so strong and amazing.

Wooden Family said...

This tribute was so touching. Shane is such a handsome guy. We love you guys.

Maren said...

i found your blog from mason and amanda's. i am friends with amanda. i am the wife of a police officer and had the chance to go to the funeral and cemetery. what an amazing and overwhelming site! shane is so loved by many. this tribute is great! melisha, kenzlie and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

The Greenwoods said...

What a beautiful tribute!

Kristen said...

Both tributes are wonderful. We love and miss you guys! Please let us know if you need anything, especially Melisha and Kenzlie.

Meredith Ferrin said...

that was such an incredible tribute. We are neighbors of the Pew's and have known Melisha for years. You are all such an incredible family who raised a remarkable son. Know that we love you and your family will be in our prayers.

Matt and Stephanie said...

This tribute was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I went to Heritage with Shane and wanted to come to the funeral, but was out of town. Watching this video was so touching and even though I couldnt make it, I almost felt like I was there. Your whole are in my thoughts and prayers.
You raised a great son who we are all so proud to have known.

Jenny said...

that was such a moving tribute, thank you for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

I went to Heritage with Shane and have several friends who know Melisha. My heart is broken for your family as I have a 2 month old little boy and don't know how I would manage in your position. I had the honor of attending the funeral and viewing. The service was one of the most touching events of my life. I am changed forever because of it and hope that you know what a blessing your son and family's example are to the entire community. Countless ives have been touched as a result. You are CONSTANTLY in my thoughts and prayers with hope for your peace and healing and with gratitude for your life changing example.

Maren said...

Hey Figueroas, I am Mason and Amandas friend who is putting together the benefit yard sale. I am so excited to beable to do this for Melisha. I made a flier that me and Amanda posted on our blogs to help spread the word around. If you are interested in posting it on your blog too, let me know! Thanks for the opportunity to serve. There is no better way to start off the holiday season than by doing this.

Maren Urkov
marenurkov@gmail.com