Hello Figueroa's I went to high school and was in singles ward with Shane and I was in the Pew's ward for a while. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. Know that so many are thinking of you and your family during this hard time. What a great thing the gospel is to help us in our time of great sorrow. Your slide is very beautiful. Our thoughts and prayers are with you
Figueroa's, I am in Superstition Springs ward with Shane and Melisha. and I just wanted you to know that your whole family is in our prayers. My husband is a previous mesa police officer and sat behind Shane in Elders corum last sunday. He said that he watched Shane the whole time because he kissed his little baby on the cheeks and just looked at her so sweetly the whole time. He said that you could really tell how much that daddy loved his little baby, and he loved watching him with her. I have never talked with Melisha, but will you please tell her that the whole ward is praying for her and we are so sorry for her and your family for what you are going through right now. Thank goodness that Families are Forever!!! Our thoughts and prayers are also with you.
Hey, this is Sione's little sister Salena. I was so sad for your family when he told me the news. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss and you've been in my thoughts and prayers these last few days. Shane, Melisha and baby Kenzlie make a beautiful family! I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have that families can be forever at times of sorrow like this. Love you guys!
Figueroa Family- This is Matt Allen. I am so sorry for your loss. Shane was a great friend and always fun to be around. He always made me laugh. I will cherish the memories. You should be proud parents of the man you raised. Obviously there is a greater need for him on the other side. We know this is not easy, and will continue to pray for you.
Figueroa’s, I want you to know that I love you all so much! My heart ache’s for you and with you. You raised one incredible man and he will be so greatly missed by so many. Know that you have angels on earth as well as in heaven surrounding you at this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are constantly with you. Love you all!
Cory, Jeri, and family, Words cannot express how sorry we are. We love you all and are praying for you that you will have comfort. Much Love, Bryan, Quincy and kids
Jeri, Cory and Kassidi-- Oh my gosh...we just read on the internet about your loss. I cannot express how deeply sorry we are and how much we are thinking and praying for you! Coming from a police family myself, (my dad and brother) I understand the risk and dangers that officers face on a daily basis, just to keep our cities safe. His passing is not only a huge loss to you, but also for the city of Mesa. Thank you for your touching post though. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this extremely difficult time. Andy and Rebecca Kass--I love you kiddo! Call me anytime if you need me!
Figueroa family, I am Melisha's cousin and I am so sorry for your loss and I am deeply sorry for Melisha and Kenzlie. I never got to meet Shane myself but our family had said he's a very sweet guy. I want you all to know that you are in our prayers. I also wanted to tell you the smilebox is wonderful...you have a beautiful family.
I am so sorry and I cannot imagine what you are going through. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and will remain there. I'll always remember Shane's big smile and friendliness at all the Fig get togethers. I hope the knowledge we have through the Gospel will bring you peace. Kassidi-great job on the scrapbook! I love your family so much! Terri McEuen (Britni's friend)
Cory, Jeri,Austin,Bronson,Kassidi,Melisha,and Kinsley, I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to your family. Shane will truely be missed. I am so greatful for the knowledge of eternal families in times like these. I constant thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Hello Figueroa Family My name is Stephanie (Shamblin)Klem and I went to Heritage with Shane. I didnt know him very well, But I do remember his gorgeous eyes and smile. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know that police officers don't get nearly enough respect or recognition and put their lives in danger to keep us safe. I have a friend who has a vinyl sticker business with her sisters and I would like to make stickers (maybe bumper stickers) to memorialize Shane and raise money for whatever Melisha and Kenzlie may need. Or to maybe start a college fund for Kenzlie. I would like to ask your permission first and if its ok, let me know. Please email me or give me a call klemmybean@aol.com or 602-358-8747. I feel also as a Heritage Student/Alumni, its our job to take care of our fellow students. Heritage Academy is like family. And we take care of family. Stephanie
We are the Figueroa's and we live in Maricopa. Cory is an officer here in Maricopa and Jeri is a stay at home mom. Shane is the oldest, he was called back home on October 25, 2008 and left behind a beautiful wife, Melisha & daughter, Kenzlie Marie. She is now 3 years old. Melisha has found love again and is engaged to be married. Austin is also an offcier for Mesa PD. He is engaged to Marcie. Bronson recently returned from serving a mission in Iowa. Kassidi moved back from school and is going to start Cosmetology School. That's our family!!
13 comments:
Hello Figueroa's I went to high school and was in singles ward with Shane and I was in the Pew's ward for a while. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. Know that so many are thinking of you and your family during this hard time. What a great thing the gospel is to help us in our time of great sorrow. Your slide is very beautiful. Our thoughts and prayers are with you
Figueroa's, I am in Superstition Springs ward with Shane and Melisha. and I just wanted you to know that your whole family is in our prayers. My husband is a previous mesa police officer and sat behind Shane in Elders corum last sunday. He said that he watched Shane the whole time because he kissed his little baby on the cheeks and just looked at her so sweetly the whole time. He said that you could really tell how much that daddy loved his little baby, and he loved watching him with her. I have never talked with Melisha, but will you please tell her that the whole ward is praying for her and we are so sorry for her and your family for what you are going through right now. Thank goodness that Families are Forever!!! Our thoughts and prayers are also with you.
Hey, this is Sione's little sister Salena. I was so sad for your family when he told me the news. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss and you've been in my thoughts and prayers these last few days. Shane, Melisha and baby Kenzlie make a beautiful family! I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have that families can be forever at times of sorrow like this. Love you guys!
Figueroa Family-
This is Matt Allen. I am so sorry for your loss. Shane was a great friend and always fun to be around. He always made me laugh. I will cherish the memories. You should be proud parents of the man you raised. Obviously there is a greater need for him on the other side. We know this is not easy, and will continue to pray for you.
Figueroa’s, I want you to know that I love you all so much! My heart ache’s for you and with you. You raised one incredible man and he will be so greatly missed by so many. Know that you have angels on earth as well as in heaven surrounding you at this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are constantly with you. Love you all!
Cory, Jeri, and family,
Words cannot express how sorry we are. We love you all and are praying for you that you will have comfort.
Much Love,
Bryan, Quincy and kids
Jeri, Cory and Kassidi--
Oh my gosh...we just read on the internet about your loss. I cannot express how deeply sorry we are and how much we are thinking and praying for you! Coming from a police family myself, (my dad and brother) I understand the risk and dangers that officers face on a daily basis, just to keep our cities safe. His passing is not only a huge loss to you, but also for the city of Mesa. Thank you for your touching post though. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this extremely difficult time.
Andy and Rebecca
Kass--I love you kiddo! Call me anytime if you need me!
Figueroa family, I am Melisha's cousin and I am so sorry for your loss and I am deeply sorry for Melisha and Kenzlie. I never got to meet Shane myself but our family had said he's a very sweet guy. I want you all to know that you are in our prayers. I also wanted to tell you the smilebox is wonderful...you have a beautiful family.
I am so sorry and I cannot imagine what you are going through. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and will remain there. I'll always remember Shane's big smile and friendliness at all the Fig get togethers. I hope the knowledge we have through the Gospel will bring you peace.
Kassidi-great job on the scrapbook! I love your family so much!
Terri McEuen (Britni's friend)
Though I believe Families are Forever, my heart is still broken for your sweet family. We will pray for you.
Cory, Jeri,Austin,Bronson,Kassidi,Melisha,and Kinsley,
I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to your family. Shane will truely be missed. I am so greatful for the knowledge of eternal families in times like these. I constant thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Love and Miss you all!!
Katelyn
Hello Figueroa Family
My name is Stephanie (Shamblin)Klem
and I went to Heritage with Shane. I didnt know him very well, But I do remember his gorgeous eyes and smile. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I know that police officers don't get nearly enough respect or recognition and put their lives in danger to keep us safe. I have a friend who has a vinyl sticker business with her sisters and I would like to make stickers (maybe bumper stickers) to memorialize Shane and raise money for whatever Melisha and Kenzlie may need. Or to maybe start a college fund for Kenzlie. I would like to ask your permission first and if its ok, let me know. Please email me or give me a call klemmybean@aol.com
or 602-358-8747. I feel also as a Heritage Student/Alumni, its our job to take care of our fellow students. Heritage Academy is like family. And we take care of family.
Stephanie
Post a Comment