Saturday, May 23, 2009

Going PRIVATE!!!

I am changing my blog to private. Send me your e-mail addresses so I can send you an invite. Thanks!

22 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

klemmybean@aol.com

~~Stefany~~ said...

Hi there,

I know you don't know me, but my name is Stephanie. I am a member of the Phoenix Neighborhood Patrol. I worked with Shane on several Calls for Service. I was devestated by his death, and was able to attend his funeral.
I am hoping that you will allow me to follow the blogs...
Shane was an amazing officer. He truly cared about the community, and his presence will be forever missed.

Thank you
Stephanie

stefany.with.PNP@gmail.com
Laveen Village Civilian Coordinator for Phoenix Neighborhood Patrol
South Mountain Precinct

Lauren Porter said...

Please!!!! I miss you!! We should do lunch sometime!
laurenrporter@gmail.com

Trent & Lindz said...

linsloo1@juno.com

Tiffany Matthews said...

tiffanyrmatthews@hotmail.com
I went to high school with Shane and I know Melisha and her family. I would love to keep reading your blog. You and your family are such great examples.

Simple Life said...

I went to elementary school with Melisha. I like to check in on your blog to see what she is up to.

seniorita1985@msn.com

john:and:aim said...

yorkfamily4ever@gmail.com

Although we are leaving Maricopa, we would love to keep track of you guys.

Thanks ~ the yorks

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OurFamily said...

diana.goodman9@gmail.com

bettina said...

I would love an invite! I went to high school with shane and know melisha from the salon.

bettina said...

I'm thinking you need this...jbsecrist@hotmail.com
thanks

Duncan Family said...

you better include us!!!:)
kalli@duncanconnect.com

paige said...

jonzey84@hotmail.com & theskousens@bullerinetworks.net. Oh and Jade's is azprincess49@yahoo.com.

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Of course I want to be invited. You do such a wonderful job at your blog too.

Matt and Katelyn said...

Remember me:) Katelynbeth25@hotmail.com. Love and miss you!!!

The Greenwoods said...

arcgreenwood@hotmail.com

Quincy said...

You do a great job on your blog Kassidi....I like to look at it.
-Quincy qnels@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am a cousin of Melisha. We think the world of Shane, Melisha and Kenzlie. Your blog is a good way of keeping up to date on what is happening. We would appreciate an invite. Thank you! heatherwilkey23@hotmail.com

The Frampton's said...

add me please....
micklena@hotmail.com

Steph said...

If you don't know my email already: stephandjohn.prestwich@gmail.com

sheri said...

sheri_huber@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hey kass-
this is heather harris torriente, shane's friend from heritage. heatherthegreat1@gmail.com is my email. also, i've got those stories and copies of pics for you guys and melisha. not sure if you've tried texting but my phone drowned and i got a new one. just send me a message on facebook, please. i'd love to see you guys soon!