Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Shane Shirts
Here are some extra shirts we have from the Memorial Run and ones we ordered ourselves. The money that comes from the shirts is going to go towards our family's trip to D.C., for National Police Week in May 2009, to honor Shane. The black shirts are $15 and the white ones are $7. I don't have a picture of the white shirts yet, I will get one asap. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Hey!
Chance wanted a black one, he asked me about them on Sunday...that is so funny you put that on here today! :) If you have an XL, that would be awesome! Save it for us! Thanks!
Cris
I live in Nephi, UT and was wondering if there is any way I could get one of each? I will pay for the shipping.
Let me know...thanks!!!
micklena@hotmail.com
Kassidi
I would like a white one in medium or large. I will mail you a check.
Let me know if you have that size,
Hello, Daniel and I want one! Can we have a medium and a large black? I can prob send my parents to pick them up. They want to see your mom and dad anyway. Let me know what works. Thanks
We would like a Large and a small please. let me know what I need to do to get them. Thanks so much!! nthaslam@gmail.com
i sent melisha an email about the black shirts. i wanted to buy one at the memorial run but didnt see them there. can i order a black one size large? i can mail you a check, let me know. thanks!
maren urkov
marenurkov@gmail.com
Hi Figuroa's Brandon and i would like to buy 2 of the black shirts med and large. let us know what would be the best way to get the money to you?
we love you all!
ashley and brandon
Post a Comment