
Ernie Figueroa passed away yesterday due to two strokes. We are so grateful to have had him as a dad, father in law, and grandpa. He was such an amazing man and example to us all. We will never forget the memories and the time we had with him on earth. And look forward to being re-united with him someday as an eternal family. We are somewhat jealous that he has now joined Shane in heaven. I'm sure they had a joyous welcome and lots of hugs and smiling faces. Till we meet again!

Happy 28th Birthday to Shaner!! We hope you have a good birthday and are enjoying having grandpa with you now. We all love you very much and miss you like crazy!! You will NEVER be forgotten...always in our hearts.




1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Thank goodness we have the gospel & yes, I'm sure him and Shane are enjoying eachother right now!
Post a Comment