Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shane & Kenzlie

Shane talking to Kenzlie in spanish


Last video of Shane & Kenzlie together

3 comments:

The Haslam Family said...

Such a good dad. Good to see pictures of Kenzlie. Get ready now she will be all over the place. So fun.

Anonymous said...

That simultaneously warms my heart, but tears it out at the same time. She's going to watch these over and over again and LOVE it. When I saw the one of Shane loving on her with his arms around her, I could just imagine him with his arms around her now, giving her the same love. Certainly he is doing the same to all of you even moer than you know. Thinking of you all and praying for you still. I always will.

Melis said...

I just wanted y'all to know that you have been in my thoughts & prayers this month & even more so as the 25th approaches.

Sending my love,
Melissa Miles