Bronson turned in his mission papers today!!! We'll keep you all updated on this and when he receives his mission call. We're all so happy and proud of him for the decision he has made to serve a mission.
Wow it has been many years since I have seen your family! You were a huge example to me when scott and I were dating. I never got a chance to tell you thank you for your example. Sorry to hear about your Shane. What a incredible man he grew to be. Jeri you will have a special place in my heart, you will never know the impact you had on my life...Leslie Bryson Bishop
We are the Figueroa's and we live in Maricopa. Cory is an officer here in Maricopa and Jeri is a stay at home mom. Shane is the oldest, he was called back home on October 25, 2008 and left behind a beautiful wife, Melisha & daughter, Kenzlie Marie. She is now 3 years old. Melisha has found love again and is engaged to be married. Austin is also an offcier for Mesa PD. He is engaged to Marcie. Bronson recently returned from serving a mission in Iowa. Kassidi moved back from school and is going to start Cosmetology School. That's our family!!
6 comments:
yay for Bronson - yes we are all very proud of him and very excited to see where he is going. He will be great whereever!
My brother got his call to Edmonton, Canada, so next month we are driving him up to the MTC. I am really going to miss him!
Yay! That is so exciting!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another awesome fig :D love ya guys!!!!!
Wow it has been many years since I have seen your family! You were a huge example to me when scott and I were dating. I never got a chance to tell you thank you for your example. Sorry to hear about your Shane. What a incredible man he grew to be. Jeri you will have a special place in my heart, you will never know the impact you had on my life...Leslie Bryson Bishop
what are the Fig's up to?? Bronson cant be the only thing thats happening:) Ha ha ha. Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment