Friday, July 10, 2009

Kenzel bug

Here are some recent pictures of Kenzlie. Thought some people might want to see how big she's getting! She really looks like her daddy! :) Her 1st birthday is next Thursday, July 16th!!!


4th of July!!!


Kenzlies big girl chair!


Pacifier in mouth :)


Gotta love jerky!


Blue-eyes


Wearing grandmas glasses


Kenz

8 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hi! I recently found your blog & wanted to leave a comment... I am Melisha's friend from Jr High/High School & LOVE these pictures of Miss Kenzlie! She does look so much like Shane... what a neat blessing! Please know that I think of your family often & love to see pictures of Melisha & Kenz! :)

bettina said...

Just like her daddy!! what a cutie!!

Duncan Family said...

She is so cute - we are planning on coming out to the "Party" - see ya then

~~Stefany~~ said...

She truly is beautiful! I know that Shane would be proud! Thank you for allowing us to stay near, and for sharing the pics! I needed to smile today, and thanks to the pics, I did.

Kristen said...

She is so cute! She really does look like Shane. We love you guys! :)

Quincy said...

Wow! Does she ever look like Shane! She's a doll. Have fun with her first b-day! Love you guys!

Triumph and Roxxi said...

the one of her in the high chair is exactly like the one of shane in his high chair. So identical it is scary :) She is absolutley adorable.

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

One of my friends had a link to your blog. I was pregnant and figuring life out with a new born so I never saw anything about Shane. His life has deeply touched me. His daughter is so beautiful, mine is 3 1/2 months younger. I wish you and your family the best and Thank you for touching my life.