
This is the e-mail for the "Walk to Remember" for the 5 fallen officers of Arizona.
Hello All,
We are having our 5th Annual Run to Remember on January 10th, in downtown Phoenix at Wesley Bolin Plaza to honor our Fallen Officers from 2008. All proceeds will benefit those families with their travel expenses for travel to National Police Week in May of 2009. This year we are honoring the following:
Senior Border Patrol Agent Luis Aguilar E.O.W. 01/09/2008
Tucson P.D. Officer Erik Hite E.O.W. 06/02/2008
D.O.C. Officer Douglas Falconer E.O.W. 10/01/2008
D.P.S. Officer/Paramedic Bruce Harrolle E.O.W. 10/13/2008
Phoenix P.D. Officer Shane Figueroa E.O.W. 10/25/2008
I hope that you will be able to attend this special event to honor these great men that made the ultimate sacrifice. You can register for either a 5k Run, 5K Walk, or the 10K Run.
Here is the link for the registration page: Just copy and paste in your browser.
http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1617710&assetId=41166e68-4b9a-4ea1-aa62-b92376ad35b0
You can also learn more about our organization by going to this link at www.arizonacops.org
Thank you for your support!




6 comments:
Jerilyn, my name is Emilee Thatcher. Im a good friend of Melisha. I went to Heritage Academy with Shane. Melisha And I worked at Hair-Do Together. Both our husbands were in law enforcement together and we both were excpecting babies at the same time. Kenzlie was born a week and a half before my baby. Im am very sorry for your families loss. my heart goes out to your family and Melisha's family. I would love to purchase some of Shane's stickers, just let me know what i need to do.
We are excited to walk tomorrow! We will see you there!
We were sad we couldnt make it. I hope there was a good turn out. Next year for sure. We love you guys!!! Kenzlie is getting so big and she is still cuter than ever. Cant wait to see you guys again.
Sorry I dont know who to speak with but Nate and I would like to buy each of us a shirt I dont knoe if you have any left or not. I heard there is another walk in Feb. sometime. If I dont hear back from you I will bug Britton(: Thanks!!
Yes, we have more shirts.
We will keep you updated
with the walk.
Sister Figueroa, I am very sorry for your loss. Shane was a sterling young man. I didn't know Melisha very well, but I knew of her. She graduated with me. Will you please send her my love? You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad that I found your blog!
Post a Comment