Monday, December 1, 2008

Shane Stickers



A lady who is a Phx Police officer is making these stickers in memory of Shane. If you would like to purchase one they are $10 and the money will be going to Melisha and Kenzlie through the 100 club. Please let me know if you would like one and we will order you one. Thanks.

17 comments:

Fig Family said...

Kass,
We would love two of them please. Are they for the car, or what? Thanks so much!
P.S. I LOVE your posts!
Cris :)

Matt and Stephanie said...

I will get in touch with the lady today that makes the stickers and get back to you. Please give me a call 602-573-4969 and I can get your address and send them to you.
I have my sticker on my car already. If I find my camera charger, I will send you a pic.

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Hey please get me one. Who do we pay you guys or the lady???
Thank you. And thanks for pics of Kenz. She is soooo cute. Starting to really look like Shaner.

Figueroa said...

Yes they are for the car.
I will let you know
as soon as i find out where
the money has to go.
Thanks.
Spread the word please
(only to ppl who know him)
Please.

Matt and Stephanie said...

Kassi
The stickers are ready. I will pick them up tomorrow. Just email me your address and Melisha's and I can mail them to you in maricopa, I live in phx, so it would be a long drive. I can bring them to Melisha actually if she wants. I go out to mesa once a week. Just let me know how you want to do it. You can have your mom call me if she wants.
To everyone else who wants them, post a comment on my blog. You can send the money through paypal, or if you live in mesa or phx, I can come and get it. Just get in touch through the blog and let me know how many you need.

Figueroa said...

Whats your e-mail address?
You can just send them all
to me and I will give them to
Melisha since we see her alot.

Matt and Stephanie said...

My email is klemmybean@aol.com. I am picking them up today after I pick my son up from school. I can mail them to you tomorrow.

Wooden Family said...

I need one please

Figueroa said...

Stephanie-

I guess my dad talked to the lady who makes them- husband, something like that. He said he was just going to send us some so you don't need to anymore.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

I would love to have one of those please. Thanks!

Quincy said...

I would like to buy one also...do we just send you the money?
-Quincy :)

Duncan Family said...

Kassidi
Count us in too (one)

Matt and Stephanie said...

Kassi
I have 12 stickers, so for the people that are asking for them, send them to my blog, and I will take care of them, so that it doesnt take from the stickers you are getting for your family.

Figueroa said...

Ok I will.

Everyone that is not a sibling to my dad like
cousins and any other people have to buy them.
We are getting some for
all the aunts and uncles
on both sides of our family. We will give them to you once we get them.
Thanks.

Anyone who wants to buy one
go through Stephanie here.
She will help you get and buy a sticker.

Kristen said...

Yes we would like one. I know Rsndy and my parents want one too.

Figueroa said...

If you want to buy one
go to klemfamily.blogspot.com.
Stephanie is the one selling them.
She will help you order and
get a sticker.

Jessica said...

i am so touched by your families story. my husband is a police officer for mesa and was in charge of the fundraiser they just had. i am so sorry for your loss. we pray for your family. isnt it great to know that families ARE forever. wow. because my husband does the same line of work and we have a young family it really hit home for me. hang in there and know you have so much support.
warmly,
Jessica
you can peek at my blog..
mhig36.blogspot.com